In August 2015, our company developed the Huarui MS3 front sub-frame assembly mold, and put it into mass production in March 2017, and there was no problem in the mass production process; in 2016, we continuously developed the front sub-frame of the Sichuan Mustang B62 project Assemblies, Chongqing Changan CS85 front sub-frame assembly and Wuhu Chery M1A project front sub-frame assembly molds, were all handed over to mass production before October 2016, and no quality problems have occurred so far. After 2017, many joint venture brands and domestically produced models (sub-frame assembly molds) were successively developed. As of today, our company has developed no less than 10 models of sub-frame assembly molds (including the front and rear sub) without any problems.
- Briefly describe the measurement standards and maintenance methods of auto parts stamping dies
- How to identify the quality of auto parts stamping dies?
- Development of auto parts molds
- Factors affecting the service life of injection molds in production
- How to produce trademark injection mold
- How to avoid cracking of auto parts stamping dies
- How to distinguish between single-mode die and continuous die
- Briefly describe the processing flow of automotive sheet metal stamping dies
- Matters needing attention when making auto parts molds
- Advantages and daily maintenance of plastic molds for power tools