In August 2015, our company developed Huarui MS3 front sub-frame assembly die, in March 2017 into mass production, in the mass production process without any problems; in 2016, the company continuously developed Sichuan Mustang B62 Project Front sub-frame Assembly, chongqing Chang 'an CS85 front sub-frame Assembly and Wuhu Chery M1a Project Front sub-frame Assembly die, and in October 2016 before all the transfer into production, so far without quality problems. After 2017, we have developed a lot of joint-venture brands and domestic models (sub-frame assembly die) . As of today, we have developed no less than 10 models of the sub-frame Assembly die (including the front and rear sub-parts) without any problems.
- Briefly describe the measurement standards and maintenance methods of auto parts stamping dies
- How to identify the quality of auto parts stamping dies?
- Development of auto parts molds
- Factors affecting the service life of injection molds in production
- How to produce trademark injection mold
- How to avoid cracking of auto parts stamping dies
- How to distinguish between single-mode die and continuous die
- Briefly describe the processing flow of automotive sheet metal stamping dies
- Matters needing attention when making auto parts molds
- Advantages and daily maintenance of plastic molds for power tools
- Since 2010, our company has been in contact with automotive sheet metal molds, and has been working hard to make single sequence molds our main brand.
- Quality control and report on the subframe assembly