In our daily lives, we can often see molds. The traces of molds are ubiquitous. Molds use specific shapes to form products with certain shapes and sizes. In order to improve the quality of products, the production of stamping dies is also widely used, especially in the automobile manufacturing industry. Auto sheet metal stamping dies are widely used. When automobile sheet metal stamping dies are used, the original sheet metal is usually placed on the concave mold of the mold, and then the original sheet metal is deformed by the pressure of the punch. When the stamping die is used to produce sheet metal parts, the automobile sheet metal stamping die will undergo various changes in the deformed sheet metal parts.
With the improvement of the quality of life, automobiles have generally become a transportation tool for everyone. The use of automobile sheet metal stamping dies is widely used, especially the quality of automobile sheet metal stamping dies has attracted our special attention, because automobile sheet metal stamping dies are easily affected by the mold The impact of raw materials, mold material heat treatment, structure, use specifications and maintenance frequency will reduce the service life of the mold, thereby affecting the advantages of stamping products, so we require that the design of automotive sheet metal needs to meet the ease of use and technical performance The above requirements are convenient for mold assembly. And we hope that automobile sheet metal stamping dies must adopt solutions to improve material utilization and reduce material loss, so that automobile sheet metal molds can achieve zero waste or reduce waste as much as possible. The design needs to meet the simple shape, reasonable structure, simple and practical process for the purpose of improving production efficiency.
The processing flow of automobile sheet metal stamping dies:
Product modeling design-mold design-mold processing-trial mode-size inspection-function inspection-function meets requirements-cost meets requirements-mass production
- Briefly describe the measurement standards and maintenance methods of auto parts stamping dies
- How to identify the quality of auto parts stamping dies?
- Development of auto parts molds
- Factors affecting the service life of injection molds in production
- How to produce trademark injection mold
- How to avoid cracking of auto parts stamping dies
- How to distinguish between single-mode die and continuous die
- Matters needing attention when making auto parts molds
- Advantages and daily maintenance of plastic molds for power tools
- Quality Control and report of sub-frame Assembly
- Since 2010, our company has been in contact with automotive sheet metal molds, and has been working hard to make single sequence molds our main brand.
- Quality control and report on the subframe assembly