In the debugging process of auto parts stamping dies or new plates, cracks usually occur, and the cracks directly cause the parts to be scrapped. The damage line is the final manifestation of the cracking of the part. After coating and baking, the stress of the material is released, but it may still cause cracking. Therefore, in the stamping production process, the damage line of the finished parts must be eliminated. The sheet material flows smoothly, and the tensile deformation of the sheet material during the stamping process exceeds the elongation requirements of the material itself, which may cause the steel die to crack. The relationship between cold stamping materials and auto parts stamping dies is very close, and the quality of the material not only determines the performance of the product. It directly affects the process design of the automotive stamping process and affects the quality, cost, service life and production organization of the product. Therefore, the reasonable selection of materials is an important and complex task. The application of lightweight automobiles and high-strength steels has become an important development direction. However, due to the increased strength of high-strength steel plates, the traditional cold stamping process is prone to cracking during the forming process and cannot meet the processing requirements of high-strength steel plates. So how to avoid the cracking problem of auto parts stamping dies is a very important thing. Let's introduce some methods to reduce cracking. I hope it will help you.
How to avoid cracking of auto parts stamping dies
1. Reduce wire drawing beads and paper feeding resistance;
2. Improve the surface finish;
3. Increase local single-flow supply;
4. Change the shape of the drawing beads;
5. Reduce the size of the edge of the plate.
6. Apply lubricant to cracked or damaged pipelines;
7. Properly reduce the blank holder force;
8. Adjust the balance block, increase the local balance block gasket, and reduce the local sheet resistance.
- Briefly describe the measurement standards and maintenance methods of auto parts stamping dies
- How to identify the quality of auto parts stamping dies?
- Development of auto parts molds
- Factors affecting the service life of injection molds in production
- How to produce trademark injection mold
- How to distinguish between single-mode die and continuous die
- Briefly describe the processing flow of automotive sheet metal stamping dies
- Matters needing attention when making auto parts molds
- Advantages and daily maintenance of plastic molds for power tools
- Quality Control and report of sub-frame Assembly
- Since 2010, our company has been in contact with automotive sheet metal molds, and has been working hard to make single sequence molds our main brand.
- Quality control and report on the subframe assembly