The trademark injection mold is a tool for producing trademark products, which can make the trademark produced by us have a complete structure and precise dimensions. The trademark injection mold allows parts with shapes and dimensions to be given to the trademark during the trademark molding process. Although the structure of the mold may vary depending on the type and performance of the plastic, the shape and structure of the plastic product, and the type of trademark injection mold, the basic structure is uniform. In fact, the trademark injection mold is a relatively complicated process in injection molding, and it needs to be coated after injection molding. Most of the coatings are single metals or alloys, such as titanium, palladium, zinc, cadmium, gold or brass, bronze, etc .; there are also dispersion layers, such as nickel-silicon carbide, nickel-fluorinated graphite, etc .; Copper-nickel-chromium layer, silver-indium layer on steel, etc. In addition to iron-based cast iron, steel and stainless steel, there are also non-ferrous metals, or ABS plastic, polypropylene, polysulfone and phenolic plastic, but the plastic must undergo special activation and sensitization before electroplating. A low-voltage high-current power supply to the electroplating tank and an electrolysis device composed of electroplating solution, parts to be plated (cathode) and anode. The composition of the plating solution is different depending on the plating layer, but they all contain a main salt that provides metal ions, a complexing agent that can complex the metal ion in the main salt to form a complex, a buffer used to stabilize the pH of the solution, an anode activator Special additives. After coating, the plastic products have a bright appearance and do not fade. The service life of the product is also greatly increased.
The processing method of the trademark injection mold first heats and melts the plastic in the heating cylinder of the injection machine, and then is pushed into the mold cavity through the injection system nozzle and the mold pouring system under the push of the injection machine screw or plunger. Plastics are cooled and hardened to form products. The structure is usually composed of a molded part, a pouring system, a guide, a pushing mechanism, a temperature adjustment system, an exhaust system, and a support. The manufacturing material is usually a plastic mold. Commonly used materials mainly include carbon structural steel, carbon tool steel, alloy tool steel, high-speed steel, etc. The injection molding method is usually only applicable to the production of thermoplastic products. The plastic products produced by the injection molding process are very extensive, from daily necessities to various complex machinery, electrical appliances, auto parts, etc. are all injection molded. It is the most widely used processing method in the production of plastic products.
- Briefly describe the measurement standards and maintenance methods of auto parts stamping dies
- How to identify the quality of auto parts stamping dies?
- Development of auto parts molds
- Factors affecting the service life of injection molds in production
- How to avoid cracking of auto parts stamping dies
- How to distinguish between single-mode die and continuous die
- Briefly describe the processing flow of automotive sheet metal stamping dies
- Matters needing attention when making auto parts molds
- Advantages and daily maintenance of plastic molds for power tools
- Quality Control and report of sub-frame Assembly
- Since 2010, our company has been in contact with automotive sheet metal molds, and has been working hard to make single sequence molds our main brand.
- Quality control and report on the subframe assembly