The injection molding mold is a tool for producing plastic products. The main principle is that the plastic melted by heat is injected into the mold cavity by a high-pressure injection molding machine, and after cooling and solidification, a molded product is obtained. The advantages of the injection molding method are fast production speed, high efficiency, operation can be automated, a variety of colors, shapes can be simple to complex, the size can be from large to small, and the product size is accurate, the product is easy to replace, and can be complex in shape Parts, injection molding is suitable for mass production and complex shapes such as molding processing fields. Here we introduce the factors that affect the service life of injection molding molds in production:
1. Due to the extremely complicated working conditions of the injection molding mold, the various components cooperate with each other. Therefore, various damage patterns often appear on a pair of molds. Once these damages occur, they may promote each other and eventually accelerate the failure of the mold. Therefore, we need to pay attention to these small problems when assembling. We cannot ignore the small problems in the mold manufacturing process and think that this is irrelevant. The so-called Qianli Embankment was destroyed by the ant nest.
2. The fundamental reason that affects the life of injection molding molds is stress concentration and cyclic load. Although the load on the injection molding tool is sometimes significantly lower than its yield strength, due to the local stress concentration, the injection molding tool is concentrated during the production process, so microcracks will still form when the stress is concentrated under low load.
3. The choice of materials in the manufacture of injection molding molds is very important. For the molds with large output, the material strength level is not high, or the heat treatment process is incorrect, and the optimal toughness of the steel cannot be achieved; improper use of injection molding molds causes local overload; it can also lead to the failure of thermoplastic deformation of the molds.
4. The fundamental factor that affects the life of the injection mold due to the failure of mold wear is the friction between the mold and the blank. However, the specific form of wear and the wear process are related to many factors such as pressure, temperature, billet deformation speed and lubrication status during the mold work.
- Briefly describe the measurement standards and maintenance methods of auto parts stamping dies
- How to identify the quality of auto parts stamping dies?
- Development of auto parts molds
- How to produce trademark injection mold
- How to avoid cracking of auto parts stamping dies
- How to distinguish between single-mode die and continuous die
- Briefly describe the processing flow of automotive sheet metal stamping dies
- Matters needing attention when making auto parts molds
- Advantages and daily maintenance of plastic molds for power tools
- Quality Control and report of sub-frame Assembly
- Since 2010, our company has been in contact with automotive sheet metal molds, and has been working hard to make single sequence molds our main brand.
- Quality control and report on the subframe assembly