We know that auto parts stamping dies use the tolerance registration method to measure dimensional accuracy. The national standard is divided into 20 levels, from IT01, IT0, IT1, IT2 to IT18, the larger the number, the lower the tolerance level (processing accuracy), the wider the allowable size range (tolerance value), the less difficult the processing. The dimensional accuracy of the stamping dies of car parts is the tolerance between the actual size and the basic size of the stamping part. The smaller the tolerance value, the higher the dimensional accuracy of auto parts stamping dies. The main factors that cause the dimensional error of auto parts stamping dies are: the manufacturing accuracy of the convex and concave molds; the gap between the convex and concave molds; the elastic recovery of the stamping materials; and the accidental factors in the production process, such as inaccurate positioning and unstable material performance. The dimensional accuracy of automotive metal stampings can generally be divided into ordinary and precision grades. The ordinary level refers to the mold accuracy that can be achieved by more economical means, while the precision level refers to the mold accuracy that can be achieved only by the stamping process.
Auto parts stamping die maintenance method:
1. Contact test
Wipe the surface of auto parts stamping dies. The inspector shall wear gauze gloves to contact the surface of the part along the longitudinal direction of the part. This test method depends on the inspector's experience. If necessary, suspicious parts can be polished and verified with oil stone, but this method is a method. An effective fast detection method.
2. Polishing of flexible gauze
Wipe the surface of auto parts stamping dies. Use a soft sand net to grind the surface of the parts tightly to the entire surface. Any pitting and indentation are easy to find.
3. Whetstone polishing
Wipe the surface of auto parts stamping dies. Polished with oil stone. Choose arcs and hard-to-reach places. The relatively small whetstone depends on the surface conditions.
4. Engine oil inspection
Wipe the surface of auto parts stamping dies. Use a clean brush to spread the oil evenly over the entire outer surface of the part.
下一条: No Information
- How to identify the quality of auto parts stamping dies?
- Development of auto parts molds
- Factors affecting the service life of injection molds in production
- How to produce trademark injection mold
- How to avoid cracking of auto parts stamping dies
- How to distinguish between single-mode die and continuous die
- Briefly describe the processing flow of automotive sheet metal stamping dies
- Matters needing attention when making auto parts molds
- Advantages and daily maintenance of plastic molds for power tools
- Quality Control and report of sub-frame Assembly